What is a sash?
“A sash is a large and usually colorful ribbon or band of material worn around the body, draping from one shoulder to the opposing hip, or else running around the waist. The sash around the waist may be worn in daily attire, but the sash from shoulder to hip is worn on ceremonial occasions only. In the United States, the sash has picked up a more ceremonial and less practical purpose.” Quoted from Wikipedia
McLaughlin Ribbon Award offers a great selection of handmade sashes suitable for a wide range of events from rider sashes for horse shows, proms, moms-to-be, weddings, etc. The possibilities are endless! The sash is designed to be worn by the person over the shoulder and is an uninterrupted loop.
- Sash is made with 3” wide double layered ribbons
- Standard Size (adult) – length is 3”x72 with a loop size of 60”
- Child Size – length is 3”x72 with a loop size of 40”
- 5” top rosette of your choice (on page)
- Print is on the left side only
- Price includes custom button and custom printing.